A Trip To Walt Disney World Park Orlando
Walt Disney World, which can also be referred to as Disney, is a theme park located in Orlando, Florida. It has been one of Florida’s most popular attractions for years. Other famous attractions include theme parks such as Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Water parks such as Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach.
Magic Kingdom: This is Disney World’s most popular destination with the Cinderella Castle located at the middle of the park. Centers of attraction include;
• Seven Dwarfs Mine: A train which fits between the Barnstormer and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
• Space Mountain: This is the Magic Kingdom’s most popular attraction. It is quicker and more energetic than the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
• Jungle Cruise: This is an outdoor activity which involves group boat rides through tropical waterways.
The Magic Kingdom features other forms of entertainment such as parades, fireworks, and meeting Disney’s characters. The park is most crowded during the off-season.
EPCOT: This is a spaceship earth geosphere standing at the entrance of the Orlando park. It gives visitors the opportunity to meet prominent Disney characters. EPCOT usually hosts some special events during the year such as:
• The EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival: Here, guests regularly meet garden experts to learn new ideas and techniques that they can try in their own home gardens.
• The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival: It gives amateur and professional connoisseurs alike the opportunity to sample food and drinks from all around the world.
• The EPCOT International Festival of Arts is a festival that displays visuals, culinary and performing arts.
• Holiday Across the globe is another of EPCOTs annual holiday celebrations. It is comprised of storytellers narrating their various national holiday traditions.
• On the Eve of the New Year, EPCOT features a live DJ, and a special countdown marking the end of the year.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Orlando:
This is the fifth most visited theme park in North America. It allows guests to experience the world of movie magic and is filled with stunts and effects. Events are hosted that attract thousands of visitors to the park yearly. Such Events include:
• ESPN: Features commentators and sports celebrities from the sport channels
• Star Wars Weekends: This brings out Star Wars fans and celebrities for events in the park.
• ABC Super Soap Weekend: This event is held to pay tribute to the fans of the soap operas from ABC.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom: This is the largest Zoological theme park in the world. It features traditional attractions and shows hundreds of species of animals. Disney’s Animal Kingdom is divided into seven themed areas: Oasis (parks Main Street), Discovery Island, Pandora, Africa, Rafiki Planet Watch, Asia and DinoLand USA.
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Orlando: This is Disney’s largest and most popular water park. Sites of attraction include
• Mount Mayday
• Hideaway Bay
• Typhoon Lagoon
• Shark Reef
• Castaway Creek
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Orlando:
This houses a ski-resort and is made up of a long, winding river that surrounds the park. The beach is open all year, except for its annual maintenance scheduled for the winter. Major attraction points are located at the top of Mount Gushmore, which is an artificial hill split into three colored slopes to aid navigation. They are Green, Red, and Purple.